Vitegriflex – Product Overview
Vitegriflex joint support formula is a natural blend of healthy herbs and joint care ingredients that claim to offer a total solution to joint problems and inflammation. On top of that, Vitegriflex claims that it will increase joint mobility and facilitate quick and effective lubrication.
The supplement is sold online from the official website with a 60-day money back guarantee such that you can return it if you feel it is not working properly on you. You can check the terms and conditions for more details.
Vitegriflex is a trademark product of Vitegrity Inc, a family owned company based in U.S. Vitegrity Inc owns an FDA approved laboratory in the United States but it produces and distributes Vitegriflex all over the world in online shops and popular supplement retail shops. According to the official website, Vitegrity Inc has been in the supplements and vitamins industry for a long time and if experience is to go with, then Vitegrity Inc has mastered the art.
Vitegriflex Ingredients Review – What are Our Thoughts
The ingredients mentioned above all have designated values into your joints and your body in general. Here is a quick rundown of how the most active ingredients work.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – MSM is an organic sulfur compound used in the treatment of arthritis. MSM reduces pain and enhances joint mobility (some researchers claim that MSM also reduces inflammation). Since it supplies sulfur, MSM plays a key role in the generation of connective tissues and formation of sulfur.
- Bromelain – The Bromelain used in Vitegriflex is extracted from the stem of the pineapple plant, the portion just before the pineapple itself. Bromelain has been used from time immemorial in Asian medicine and in part of North Africa and South America to treat various health complications. But modern studies have shown that bromelain has anti-inflammatory qualities and thus it’s use in Vitegriflex. Inflammation is the main cause of joint pain.
- Rutin – Rutin is a popular plant pigment that is packed with various chemicals that are known to strengthen blood veins and capillaries making blood circulation more efficient. However, Rutin has been used in modern medicine to prevent some types of cancer. When combine with proteins such as trypsin and Bromelain, Rutin is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, though it may cause mild side effects.
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is an all-natural chemical compound responsible for the building and repair of worn out tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. Glucosamine exists naturally in our bodies, but with time, our bodies cannot keep up with the demand. When this happens, Glucosamine, can be introduced artificially in human bodies to help keep joints and cartilages in shape. Supplemental Glucosamine like the one used in Vitegriflex Joint Support is normally harvested from the shellfish since shellfish is the only known natural source of Glucosamine.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Chondroitin is closely related to Glucosamine and used together with Glucosamine. In fact, it is formed when two or more glucosamine molecules merge chemically. It attracts fluid into the joint ensuring the joints are well hydrated and lubricated. Chondroitin is also known to promote the formation of new cartilage and fight harmful enzymes that erode the cartilage.
- Indian Frankincense – Indian Frankincense was first used by the Asian community to treat different complications. It is also known as Boswellia Serrata Extract. From modern research, Boswellia Serrata Extract is believed to have pain killing abilities like those of aspirin.
- You only need to take two pills at ago two times a day
- It comes with a manufacture guarantee valid for sixty days
- It doesn’t leave any taste or smell. i.e. it is tasteless and odourless
- It is slow acting
- The official website contains more promotional content than information content
The recommended dosage is four pills a day spread through the day or taken in groups of two pills. i.e two pills in the morning and two pills in the evening. However, if your physician recommends otherwise, then you should ignore this dosage.
What are the precautions should you take?
- Do not take while breastfeeding or when pregnant without the advice of your care giver
- Some of the ingredients used in this product have mild side effects
- Patients with heart diseases or cancer should consult with their care givers first
The product contains powerful joint care ingredients to provide an all rounded care. If the manufacturers could have included bone care ingredients such as calcium, then this product would have been the best in the market. The dosage is properly distributed and ideal for everyone.
It is not the best product in the market nor is it the worst. This product gives just enough care to ensure healthy and strong joints. Based on the ingredients and turnaround time, this product gets a 6/10.