Do you find yourself sitting out on things you used to love because your joints have become stiff and painful, limiting your movement and causing extreme discomfort? FlexoPlex can help.
It’s an all-natural joint health supplement that counteracts the negative effects of the wear and tear on joints that comes with age or regular strenuous activity.
Unlike typical joint medications, FlexoPlex is free of unpleasant side effects that plague many lab-made formulas. All the ingredients come from natural sources, and the formula is carefully engineered to target the three main causes of joint discomfort: damaged cartilage, inadequate lubrication, and painful inflammation and irritation.
Active Ingredients In FlexoPlex
- Glucosamine Sulfate: this naturally-occurring sugar is known to improve and maintain flexibility and strength in the cartilage. Those with osteoarthritis can also benefit from glucosamine, as it can ease pain associated with stiff joints. Glucosamine can fight inflammation and ease swelling that results in discomfort.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: found in the body, it is also derived from cartilage in cows and sharks. Can be taken along with glucosamine sulfate and other supplements to ease pain, swelling, and effects of osteoarthritis. May also repair damage in cartilage caused by arthritis.
- MSM: an organic sulphur noted for its role in the body’s immune system, and an essential building block for joints and bones. It contains many anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Sulphur can also increase the body’s output of glucosamine to naturally lubricate the joints and decrease swelling.
- Rutin: found in some fruits and vegetables, rutin is a plant pigment (flavonoid) used to manufacture medicines. Often used along with bromelain and trypsin to treat problems caused by osteoarthritis, such as swelling that could lead to malformations.
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder: derived from the Cat’s claw plant, it has anti-inflammatory properties that fight swelling and is known for the ability to heal wounds. It is a traditional medicine from South America, and is thought to ease pain causes by arthritis and its associated effects.
- Boswelliaserrata: known as Indian frankincense. Can reduce inflammation that causes swelling, thus easing pain to the joints and bones. Effective and reducing discomfort.
- Hyaluronic Acid: naturally-occurring in the body. Lubricates the joints to increase mobility and is an important part of cartilage. Improves shock-absorption and fights inflammation that causes swelling.
- Bromelain: from pineapple stems and its juice. Usually combined with trypsin and rutin to treat osteoarthritis. May improve flexibility in the knees when used this way. Fights inflammation, and may decrease soreness in muscles to ease pain.
- Trypsin: this enzyme occurs naturally in the intestine. Though it aids with digestive processes, it can be combined with rutin and bromelain to treat arthritis. It allows new, healthy tissue to grow by removing dead skin cells. Know to increase agility.
What Can FlexoPlex Do To Your Joint Pain?
No matter your age or the cause of your joint pain, whether it be typical wear and tear or exercise-related damage, FlexoPlex can eradicate your joint pain by using optimal doses of safe, proven, natural ingredients. Your body loses natural lubrication in your joints as you get older, and without lubrication, the joints rub and tear and swell. Thanks to the lubricating ingredients in FlexoPlex, your joints will be cushioned once more, properly absorbing shocks and allowing for free movement. Plant pain relievers, restorative sugars and enzymes, and anti-inflammatories help reduce your pain while your joints heal.
- Improve your joint flexibility
- Reduce joint pain and swelling
- Restore lost lubrication to reduce stiffness and tearing
- Heal damaged cartilage to reverse current damage and prevent future damage
- Improve overall quality of life with pain relief and healing that allows you to get active again
How Is FlexoPlex Different From Other Joint Supplements? Please See The Video Below
FlexoPlex’s formula offers you all the staples of joint health, but it goes the extra mile to provide you with plant ingredients that enhance the main ingredients. Glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, and MSM are highly recommended and commonly used joint supplement ingredients that act as a triple threat, cushioning joints, healing cartilage, and reducing swelling.
But FlexoPlex doesn’t stop there. It also includes ingredients like rutin, Boswellia Serrate Gum, and cat’s claw bark powder to target the painful inflammation and swelling caused by the rubbing of insufficiently lubricated joints, significantly reducing your pain and restoring your overall joint mobility.
Take two FlexoPlex tablets twice a day. Make sure you drink a glass of water with each dose. Take the first two tablets in the morning 15 minutes before eating breakfast. Take the nightly dose of tablets one hour before going to bed.
This product goes above and beyond other formulas with its ingredient list, providing optimal levels of proven and well-loved joint supplements and adding in natural plant ingredients to provide a well-rounded supplement that works on multiple levels. You get 120 tablets per bottle, which is roughly one month’s supply. There are many positive customer reviews available to view on the official website, and with this natural product, you don’t risk the harmful side effects common in prescription medications. Best of all, the company provides a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee that lets you try out FlexoPlex risk-free to see if it really can improve your way of life. When you purchase a bottle of Flexoplex, you get a free bottle of the manufacturer’s GreenPura green tea formula as a bonus gift. There are also package deals that help you save money if you buy more than one bottle.