CBD Muscle Overview
CBD Muscle is a brand with a line of products that are designed to support natural muscle recovery according to the manufacturer.
These products have Cannabinoid as the main ingredient, which contains analgesic properties that have been seen to help to reduce pain and inflammation that may result from strenuous exercise or tissue injury.
The products come in different forms including balms, oils, and nutritional supplements, which are said to have undergone rigorous quality checks and assurance for safety and effectiveness.
The brand and all its line of products are targeted towards gym enthusiasts, athletes, weekend adventurers, bodybuilders or anybody who engage in exercises such as triathlons; to aid in natural muscle recovery while at the same time minimizing any unwanted effects during the process.
CBD Muscle Offers 4 Products: What are Our Thoughts
Currently, CBD Muscle’s official website features four different products, some of which are categorized based on the percentage strength of the basic ingredient CBD and its other blending constituents. As such we have the:
- 6% CBD Recovery Oil – This product is formulated with extra strength, 6% extra CBD, targets joints, muscles and is best for post/pre-workout boost.
- Extra Strength 12% CBD Recovery Oil – This is the stronger version of the above product, with 12% with extra CBD, it offers full muscle and joint recovery properties. And is a blend of unique phytocannabinoids that have been extracted from hemp, plus fine ingredients.
- Full Strength 4% CBD + BCAA Formula – Is basically a food supplement and takes 1-2 hours to manifest results, can be used before or after workouts as well to offers pain reduction properties.
- Full Strength 300MG CBD Recovery Balm – This balm is formulated and infused with a blend of agricultural hemp. It adds refreshing and revitalizing benefits to the user’s skin besides easing muscle and joint pains.
How CBD Muscle Works?
Like different other CBD dietary supplements, CBD Muscle as a brand offers supplement with different strengths to support the body’s natural system as it handles post or pre-workout discomforts from strained/ injured tissues, pains, and chronic joint inflammations.
They use Full-Spectrum CBD and other blends from the hemp plant, which quickly and indirectly absorbs into the user’s endocannabinoid system receptors, in precise CB2, to offer and cause the body to produce more of cannabinoids, which are associated easing pain and inflammation in the body.
How is CBD Muscle Beneficial?
- It is said to accelerate the body’s natural process of tissue and nerve recovery after workouts or injury.
- Eases chronic pain and inflammation through its anti-inflammatory agents and analgesic benefits.
- Promotes natural sleep health and may alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Said to help manage muscle spasm, which comes as a result of dehydration, nerve damage or trauma due to the excessive straining of body tissues.
What are the Pitfalls of CBD Muscle?
- The results may vary with individuals as people respond to CBD supplements differently.
- It’s promoted by professional athletes, something that may inflate how first time readers view the products, which may be less factual.
- They have limited their cannabinoid source from hemp extract only, which may possibly limit other beneficial properties were it sourced from varying sources.
What are People Asking about CBD Muscle?
Most people like to know whether the process used to extract the CBD for this particular line of products is up to standard and whether the blending ingredients are of recommended quality, so the answer is yes; on the same the producer goes deeper into the science they use, which readers can find on the official website.
Whether the products can make a person high is another common question, and the brand says they only use hemp extract that contains less than 0.03% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC,) which is way below to cause that.
The legality of CBD usage is also another concern with such products, but CBD Muscle explains that they get their cannabinoid from legally approved sources that are accepted across the board, unlike the one extracted from marijuana which could be limited or considered illegal in certain regions.
Is CBD Muscle Right for You?
According to the producer, the answer is yes. This line of products has specific health benefits such as supporting the body’s natural mechanism for managing body inflammations and joint pains, improving sleep, and easing signs of anxiety.
How Much does CBD Muscle Cost?
The 6% CBD Recovery Oil for around £39.99, the Extra Strength 12% CBD Recovery Oil goes for around £69.99, the Full Strength 4% CBD + BCAA Formula for around £54.99 and the Full Strength 300MG CBD Recovery Balm for around £39.99.
CBD Muscle Review – The Final Words
As a brand dealing exclusively with CBD products, it is easy to say CBD Muscle’s line of products have the basis to claim their space in the market when it comes to authority. The official website goes into detail on how they make their cannabinoid (from hemp extract), which may be impressive to users who like everything about a supplement explained to clearly.
The manufacturer also indicates that their products don’t make users high because the THC content left after the careful process of extracting of the CBD and the blended raw materials is super low, below 0.03%, and that the product is legally accepted because it is not derived from marijuana.
So like with many other CBD products, professional athletes, gym enthusiasts and generally people who want to manage muscle and joint pains are likely to benefit from this product.
Where To Buy?
For more details, please go Official WebSite